Do You Know about Food Guidelines? It is known as FBDG. These specific guidelines conduct as a program in association with The world health Organization. These guidelines continue to maintain the quality of food consumption and development of the quality lifestyle and prevent illnesses among the region.
Middle Eastern Countries:
- The countries connected around the Mediterranean sea, generally known as EM countries. Kuwait, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and 13 other countries, including to Eastern Mediterranean region.
- In the early 20th century, this refers to near Asia. Most of these countries are in western Asia, Turkey, and Egypt.
How Do These Guidelines Help To Increase The Health Of The People Who Live In That Region?
Furthermore, unbalanced dietary patterns and physically inactive daily routines are the main problems as researched by the WHO.
The Guidelines Are Followed:
- Maintain a healthy body weight -The Main problem is obesity. Due to the high intake of saturated fat and sugar-based food causes terrible damage.
- Have an active life- This is an essential factor of being healthy to maintain the right BMI. In that case, adult and young, both must engage in physical activities at least 30 minutes per day, without sitting in front of the computer and TV.
- Minimize the intake of fat and sugar – When cooking, use unsaturated oil. Milk must be low- fat or non-fat. Swift to white meats instead of red and avoid pre-cooked food, such as sausages and ham. Deep-fried food had very sweet deserters must avoid. Trans fat is bad for health, and omega-three fat is good.
- Limit highly sweetened food and beverages- Always choose fresh and dried fruits as snacks instead of cake and biscuit when preparing pudding and jellies put less sugar. Use bee honey instead of sugar in the tea or coffee. Carbonated drinks must be cut down.
- Salt intake must be limited – While cooking, use iodized salt in a little amount. Consume fresh fruits and vegetables without preservatives.
- Eat whole wheat related food – Instead of thoroughly purified white flour, take the whole grained or full-grained flour-based products.
- Consume fish more – At least thrice a week consume fish instead of meat. It will give you omega3, which is very important to the body.
Adjustable Vegetable And Fruit Drainer
Adjustable Vegetable and Fruit Drainer help you to clean out the vegetables and fruits. However, You can easily adjust to your sink at your home.
Eight Cups Of Water Are Essential Per Day.
While practicing these guidelines, they make not only themselves happy, but the world. When no unknown illnesses spread around, and no abnormal food standards exercise. The next generation will live healthily to maintain a good relationship with the rest of the world.
Consume the right food at the right time. Drink more water and maintain a natural lifestyle.